How to Replace & Prime Your INFERNO Vape Coil
We hope that you’ve been enjoying your new INFERNO Vape Kit with its larger vape juice capacity, longer-lasting 1200mAh battery and full-proof intelligent safety features. Soon you’re going to be hitting the point when you need to replace your coil with a new one (about every two weeks, you’ll need to replace your coil).
So we just wanted to give you a quick rundown of how easy it is prime and replace your INFERNO Vape coils.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Coil
- It has been longer than two weeks since you’ve had a new coil
- Your INFERNO is producing less vapor than before
- The vapor doesn’t taste as good
- The flavor doesn’t taste as strong
- The vapor tastes burnt
- It is much harder to pull than before
WARNING: Always, always PRIME your coil before vaping!
How to Replace & Prime Your INFERNO Coil
1. Unscrew the base of the INFERNO Tank to expose the coil.
2. Unscrew the old coil from the base.
3. Twist on a new coil to the base.
4. PRIME your new coil by placing 5-7 drops of vape juice inside the coil as shown in image “A”.
5. Continuing priming by placing 3-4 drops of vape juice on the side wicking ports as shown in image “B”.
6. Twist the base / coil back into the coil chamber.
7. Remove the Top Cap of the tank and fill with vape juice.
8. Take 3-5 dry pulls (DO NOT press the Power Button while you do this).
9. Let the device “sit” for 1-3 minutes to finish priming.
10. Vape on!
Watch our quick video on How to Replace & Prime Your INFERNO Vape Coil