Vape Battery Safety
All of our vape devices run on high-powered Lithium Ion batteries. These types of batteries require proper storage and handling for safety, maximized life, and optimal power output.
Be sure to follow the care and handling tips below and feel free to reach out to our support team for any questions you may have.
Things you should do 👍
🙅♀️ Things you should not do 🙅♂️
🚨 Warnings 🚨
• Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
• When charging, keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire-resistant container or bag.
• Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
• If you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from the outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is well ventilated.
• Do not use any charger other than the one provided to charge your device. You should always confirm that the margin g apparatus is appropriate to charge the battery.
• Do not attempt to charge batteries unless they are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
• Always have a fire extinguisher in the event of a fire.
• Do not use mechanical mods, these devices have no protection mechanism and if they are used improperly they could cause the battery to explode.
• Do not use products you purchased from other sources in conjunction with products sold by us unless you have confirmed with us that they are compatible.
• Please recycle or dispose of vape batteries according to local law.